Entry Forms & Draws
Open competitions for 2019 at Boat of Garten will take place on the following dates (click on appropriate event for an entry form):
Entries open Thursday 3rd January 2019
- Mixed Open – Saturday 1 June 2019
- Ladies Open – Sunday 23 June 2019
- Texas Scramble Open – Sunday 7 July 2019
- Seniors Open – Thursday 11 July 2019 – THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL 9/1/19
- 36 Hole Open – Saturday 3 August 2019
- Gents 18 Hole Open – Sunday 18 August 2019
- Ladies 3 Person Team Event – Friday 6th September 2019
- 54 Hole Speyside Open for Gents – Friday 20th Sept – Sunday 22nd Sept 2019
played over Spey Valley, Boat of Garten & Grantown-on-Spey Courses
- Village Hall Open– Sunday 29th September 2019
- Seniors 4 Man Team Stableford, 2 best scores counting – Monday 14th October 2019
1) All entries must include a cheque for the entry fee.
2) ENTRIES are NOT acknowledged and should be assumed to be successful – in addition your cheque will be cashed.
3) IF UNSUCCESSFUL an entry will be placed on the reserve list, the player will be notified accordingly and the cheque will not be cashed.
4) THE DRAW will be made approximately 2/3 weeks before the competition and published on this website (see www.boatgolf/visitors/draws).
5) ENTRY FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR ANY WITHDRAWAL AFTER THE DRAW HAS BEEN MADE.
Visitors are asked to respect the rules of Boat of Garten Golf Club, in particular the following:
a) Visitors must not use the car park for changing clothing or shoes when the Clubhouse is open.
b) Dress Code:
On the course collared shirt or polo-neck sweater and tailored trousers or shorts and golf type footwear. Blue denim trousers, running shorts, singlets or tee shirts, football team colours are not acceptable.
In the Clubhouse the minimum dress standard is smart casual wear throughout. The use of mobile phones is prohibited in the bar and dining area.
– the Club does not have insurance covering personal property of Visitors. Visitors are advised to effect their own insurance.
– the club has no insurance covering injury or damage caused by Members or Visitors to third parties or to property. Visitors must effect their own insurance to cover this risk.