Entry Forms & Draws
Open competitions for 2019 at Boat of Garten will take place on the following dates (click on appropriate event for an entry form):
Entries open Monday 6th January 2020
- Mixed Open – Saturday 6 June 2020 – CANCELLED
- Ladies Open – Sunday 21 June 2020 – CANCELLED
- Texas Scramble Open – Sunday 5 July 2020
- Seniors Open – Thursday 16 July 2020
- 36 Hole Open – Saturday 1 August 2020
- Gents 18 Hole Open – Sunday 16 August 2020
- Ladies 3 Person Team Event – Friday 11 September 2020
- 54 Hole Speyside Open for Gents– Friday 18 Sept – Sunday 20 Sept 2020
played over Spey Valley, Boat of Garten & Grantown-on-Spey Courses
- Village Hall Open– Sunday 4 October 2020
- Seniors 4 Man Team Stableford, 2 best scores counting – Monday 12 October 2020
1) All entries must include a cheque for the entry fee.
2) ENTRIES are NOT acknowledged and should be assumed to be successful – in addition your cheque will be cashed.
3) IF UNSUCCESSFUL an entry will be placed on the reserve list, the player will be notified accordingly and the cheque will not be cashed.
4) THE DRAW will be made approximately 2/3 weeks before the competition and published on this website (see www.boatgolf/visitors/draws).
5) ENTRY FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR ANY WITHDRAWAL AFTER THE DRAW HAS BEEN MADE.
Visitors are asked to respect the rules of Boat of Garten Golf Club, in particular the following:
a) Visitors must not use the car park for changing clothing or shoes when the Clubhouse is open.
b) Dress Code:
On the course collared shirt or polo-neck sweater and tailored trousers or shorts and golf type footwear. Blue denim trousers, running shorts, singlets or tee shirts, football team colours are not acceptable.
In the Clubhouse the minimum dress standard is smart casual wear throughout. The use of mobile phones is prohibited in the bar and dining area.
– the Club does not have insurance covering personal property of Visitors. Visitors are advised to effect their own insurance.
– the club has no insurance covering injury or damage caused by Members or Visitors to third parties or to property. Visitors must effect their own insurance to cover this risk.