Entry Forms & Draws
Open competitions for 2017 at Boat of Garten will take place on the following dates (click on appropriate event for an entry form):
Entries open Thursday 5th January 2017
- Mixed Open – Saturday 3 June 2017 – click here to see the results
- Ladies Open – Sunday 18 June 2017 – click here to see the results
- Texas Scramble Open – Sunday 2 July 2017 – click here to see the draw
- Seniors Open – Thursday 13 July 2017 – THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL
- 36 Hole Open – Saturday 5 August 2017
- Gents 18 Hole Open – Sunday 20 August 2017
- Village Hall Open – Sunday 24 September 2017
1) All entries must include a cheque for the entry fee.
2) ENTRIES are NOT acknowledged and should be assumed to be successful – in addition your cheque will be cashed.
3) IF UNSUCCESSFUL an entry will be placed on the reserve list, the player will be notified accordingly and the cheque will not be cashed.
4) THE DRAW will be made approximately 2/3 weeks before the competition and published on this website (see www.boatgolf/visitors/draws).
5) ENTRY FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR ANY WITHDRAWAL AFTER THE DRAW HAS BEEN MADE.
Visitors are asked to respect the rules of Boat of Garten Golf Club, in particular the following:
a) Visitors must not use the car park for changing clothing or shoes when the Clubhouse is open.
b) Dress Code:
On the course collared shirt or polo-neck sweater and tailored trousers or shorts and golf type footwear. Blue denim trousers, running shorts, singlets or tee shirts, football team colours are not acceptable.
In the Clubhouse the minimum dress standard is smart casual wear throughout. The use of mobile phones is prohibited in the bar and dining area.
– the Club does not have insurance covering personal property of Visitors. Visitors are advised to effect their own insurance.
– the club has no insurance covering injury or damage caused by Members or Visitors to third parties or to property. Visitors must effect their own insurance to cover this risk.