Boat of Garten Golf and Tennis Club
- Presently ranked 34th in Scotland’s Top 100 Courses, this James Braid designed golf course is surrounded by the most stunning Cairngorm scenery. Very competitive Membership rates provide great value for money. How about Spring golf in the morning and skiing in the afternoon!
- Few restrictions in booking tee or court times, enabling relatively unlimited access to both the course and the tennis courts.
- Opportunity to have an official WHS handicap, enabling play in Club competitions, Open tournaments and inter Club Matches.
- Being able to choose the type of golf to suit, play social golf with friends and family and/or play competitive golf in weekly competitions. The course layout enables various combinations of holes dependent on the number of players already on the course, with buggies available for hire if required.
- With the addition of a shorter Blue Tee course, “The Boat” offers golf to suit all abilities.
- Invite non-member family and friends to play at a reduced guest rate.
- Access to PGA professional coaching on the local grass practice area and latest swing technology to tailor clubs to suit the individual.
- Two quality tennis courts with Club Coaching on a Thursday evening, facilitated by a Tennis Scotland qualified coach. Additional weekly social tennis meetings. Children’s coaching also available.
- Reciprocal arrangements with Braid golf courses and other selected Scottish courses including Cruden Bay, Ladybank, Fortrose, Hopeman, Scotscraig and Maverston.
- The opportunity to enjoy a family friendly Clubhouse with Members’ discount on drinks and food in our fantastic restaurant. Use of the clubhouse for functions such as birthdays and anniversaries.
- Take advantage of an extensive social calendar including Sunday lunch, Theme nights, monthly Nine & Dine Golf and Christmas functions.